ADVISINGFEEDBACK Archives

August 2021

ADVISINGFEEDBACK@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2021 19:55:43 +0000

  firstname - Connor

  lastname - Chennault

  email - [log in to unmask]

  phonenumber - 5594102266

  relationshipwiththeuniversity - Student

  whattypeoffeedbackdoyouhaveforus - omment

  feedback - Tried sending an email to the email listed above but it said that there was no such email existing.

Good Afternoon!

My name is Connor Chennault, (300130884) I am a transfer student from West Hills College in Coalinga. I have signed up for my classes already but I am waitlisted for my last class that I would need for this semester and it is an asynchronous  class. I was wondering who I have to contact to try and cash the class? If there is anything I could do to speed up this process, or get this class sooner I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,

Best,

Connor Chennault
(559)410-2266