LISTSERV_HELP Archives

August 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 09:54:15 +0500
7bit
From:
Marsha Costello <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Greetings, dear friend!

ToplEx LTD is a company known all over Europe, and our main task is  selling and  collecting ancient furniture all over the
world (to be exact in Asia and Europe). We can offer you the remarkable sets of furniture made according to roya
authorities will  ,priests of high dignities, and the Middle Ages high society representatives , who tried to embody its position
and the dignity.  The antique furniture brings some spirit of history and charming beauty (both external and internal) in an
interior - each of our pieces of furniture possesses personal energy, value and individuality.

Now we establish the branch of our company in the United States of America.
And according to it we have some vacancies in our US branch. We'd like to offer you the position of a Sales Manager , a part
time job .And for this position  we need people of 25-60 years old. The wage for such kind of job is 7% off each transaction
or 1700$ per month . Your main  responsibilityis getting our customers payments  on your mailing adress and sending the
funds back to our Chief Sales Manager. If you are interested in getting this position, and you wish to work for our company,
you need to contact us as soon as possible and send your resume. This job is interesting enough and it is not so difficult to
be done, and this is the only chance for you to get an experience in the field of Management!

General requirements for this position are:good communicative skills and the ability to work in  team.
Ability to keep company's interest s more than your own.
You should also have USA citizenship.

You can e-mail your resume on:  [log in to unmask]
e-mail of our team:  [log in to unmask]

Best regards.
Team of Toplex LTD