LISTSERV_HELP Archives

August 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:06:11 +0300
8bit
From:
"Agu M." <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Bernd <[log in to unmask]>
Regards

No words can describe how lonely I am.  When I return home, I turn light on
everywhere to raise my mood somehow.  I am afraid to sleep alone.  I am
scared of the darkness, so I cover myself with a blanket over a head and try
to fall asleep as fast as possible:
When my friends ask me to go out for a picnic or to the park, I don't even
have a wish to go, because all of them will be in pairs and will be picking
on me:  When will you find your second half?  And I used to answer:  I am in
search.  Maybe my other half will find me first:)..  We all laugh, but
inside my heart I feel emptiness and sadness:
You can find me first at http://loveyouloves.com/romanticme and I hope this will happen in
the nearest future!

Have a good mood

Agu M