WN Archives

June 2008

WN@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Women's Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 22:28:14 +0800
Dear Principal ,

This is Chris, From Goodwill China Business Information Ltd. in Hong Kong.  I learnt your contact from the official website
It is my first time to contact you.

We are the SOLE agent of China Customs to establish a database which includes ALL import and export shipment record in China.

Based on the actual shipment record, you can find out which China company has been traded various goods or materials related products
with trading quantity, country of origin & destination information, You can consolidate those information for

1.) Locating potential customers / suppliers
by checking who imported "materials" from Worldwide or Euro to China or who exported  from China.

2.) Monitoring your existing customer / competitor / agent's business
by checking the trade record of targeted China company name.

3.) Carrying marketing analysis
by investigating the statistics of various products sorted by month / by country of origin or destination / by China cities, etc.....

Our database is updated in monthly basis. The latest information is Jan, 2008 now. Chinese and English version are available.
Attached you'll find a word files showing Product Category Groups for your reference.

I am wondering if you or your colleague are interested to have a demonstration meeting in Hong Kong. I will bring 2 months data for your investigation. If you think this issue won't be in charged by you, I do appreciate it if you can refer the right person's contact to me so that I can contact them directly.

Authorized Letter by China Customs:
http://www.goodwill.com.hk/en/Service/certificate.htm

Statistics Department of Customs General Administration of China:
http://www1.customs.gov.cn/default.aspx?tabid=2433&infoid=7643&settingmoduleid=9096

Hong Kong Trade Development Council:
http://www.tdctrade.com/chinastat/gcb/index2.htm

Template of China Custom Statistics:
http://www.tdctrade.com/chinastat/

If you have any enquiry please don't hesitate to contact me. (852) 9177 0606 / (852) 8116 2733 or direct email: [log in to unmask] , I will hear from you as soon!

Best Regards,

Chris Soo
Business Development Executive
Mobile: +852  9177 0606
Direct : +852  8116 2733
Fax	: +852  2530 9820
Email  : [log in to unmask]
MSN  : [log in to unmask]
SKYPE : chsso888
QQ         : 572075866
Goodwill China Business Information Limited
Room 803-4, 8th Floor,
Tai Tung Building,
8 Fleming Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong