LISTSERV_HELP Archives

November 2006

From:
Armand Vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:09:02 -0180
"there are very few people of whom so much can be said. you are lucky in having such a<BR>angel. i should never be happy without him, so think it no harm to be off. you need not send them<BR>be in such raptures as mr. collins expected the scene to inspire, and was but slightly affected by his<BR>confidential friend. mr. darcy often acknowledged himself to be under the greatest obligations to my<BR>can afford to marry without some attention to money."<BR>"well, all i know is, that it will be abominably rude if you do not wait on him. but, however, that<BR>and soon laying it wholly aside, she drew near the card-table, and stationed herself between mr.<BR>believed any apology to be in his power; and steadfastly was she persuaded, that he could have no<BR>"this is a most unfortunate affair, and will probably be much talked of. but we must stem the<BR>be guided by reason; and, in my opinion, exertion should always be in proportion to what is required."<BR>counteracted by an awkward taste. they were all of them warm in their admiration; and at that moment<BR>elizabeth's feelings dreadful. at length, with a voice of forced calmness, he said:<BR>"as soon as ever mr. bingley comes, my dear," said mrs. bennet, "you will wait on him of<BR>called on business.<BR>"but you blame me for having spoken so warmly of wickham?"<BR>"what do you think of this  sentence, my dear lizzy?" said jane as she finished it. "is it not clear<BR>all meryton seemed striving to blacken the man who, but three months before, had been almost<BR>"he made a little mistake to be sure; but it is to the credit of his modesty."<BR>and constant intimacy, and, still more, as one of the executors of my father's will, has been<BR>"merely to the illustration of your  character," said she, endeavouring to shake off her gravity. "i<BR>"mr . darcy , you see, is the man! now, lizzy, i think i have  surprised you. could he, or the<BR>comfort of intimacy was over, and though determined not to slacken as a correspondent, it was for the<BR>