LISTSERV_HELP Archives

November 2006

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anita Whaley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 01:46:38 +0600
blowsy!"<BR>"because you were grave and silent, and gave me no encouragement."<BR>and hasten to lucas lodge to throw himself at her feet. he was anxious to avoid the notice of his<BR>"believe me, my dear sir, my gratitude is warmly excited by such affectionate attention; and<BR>darcy has not made him just to you! if from no better motive, that he should not have been too proud<BR>be put in competition with him. he did every thing best in the world; and she was sure he would kill<BR>asked her if she and her sisters did not very often walk to meryton. she answered in the affirmative,<BR>colonel forster will hire him. my aunt told me so herself on saturday. i shall walk to meryton<BR>and when accident separates them, so easily forgets her, that these sort of inconsistencies are very<BR>easy distance."<BR>"when i do myself the honour of speaking to you next on the subject, i shall hope to receive a<BR>"let us be thankful that you are preserved from a state of such insensibility."<BR>"when my  eyes were opened to his real character-oh! had i known what i ought, what i dared to<BR>cannot always be within doors; and in the nearness of the parsonage, or the pleasantness of the walk to<BR>as i get home, and see if i can make it up any better."<BR>and heard his frequent attempt at a compliment on her wit and vivacity; and though more astonished<BR>"you begin to comprehend me, do you?" cried he, turning towards her.<BR>