LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Andre Dove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:32:41 -0400

Your credit score does not matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this lot will expire THIS EVENING):

$439,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill this easy form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://hltqxhh.com/