LISTSERV_HELP Archives

August 2007

From:
Katharine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 06:31:17 -0100
Hello,

Probably you have spoiled a lot of your savings for meds. Have you ever heard of generic? Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version and the branded analogue.
Why our products are so cheap?
There are a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, no taxes to be paid as the product come into the country unregistered, manufacturers located in an offshore zone and the production is way lower.
Interested? Visit http://chickend.cn And check by yourself.

Thank you.