LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2016

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2016 22:12:24 -0300
8bit
Sender:
From:
Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://gibnic.party/turbo/display.php?M=249862&C=572e1e7a6f114249ab70b565890210e4&S=16&L=8&N=2

Looking for a Reliable Domain Registrar and Web Host?

We are a Gibraltar based Domain Registrar and Web Hosting Company
offering a full range of domain names, plus a choice of Linux
or Windows hosting.  Our customer services department operates
7 days per week so you can be sure of help and reliability
 at all times.

We aim to be as competitive as possible on price.

If you are paying too much for your domain names at the moment
you may wish to move the domain to us. We can often help with the
migration from your existing host making your transfer easy

Kind Regards,

Gibnic

To stop receiving these
emails:http://gibnic.party/turbo/unsubscribe.php?M=249862&C=572e1e7a6f114249ab70b565890210e4&L=8&N=16