LISTSERV_HELP Archives

November 2006

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gordon Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:08:16 -0060
answer. jane was by no means better. the sisters, on hearing this, repeated three or four times how<BR>"it would not be easy, indeed, to catch their expression, but their colour and shape, and the<BR>"you are too sensible a girl, lizzy, to fall in love merely because you are warned against it; and,<BR>as soon as they were gone, elizabeth walked out to recover her spirits; or in other words, to<BR>and advised them to do it differently; found fault with the arrangement of the furniture; or detected the<BR>consider his addressing him without introduction as an impertinent freedom, rather than a compliment<BR>"this is the only point, i flatter myself, on which we do not agree. i had hoped that our<BR>"is this," thought elizabeth, "meant for me?" and she coloured at the idea; but, recovering<BR>"it would not be easy, indeed, to catch their expression, but their colour and shape, and the<BR>"you used us abominably ill," answered mrs. hurst, "running away without telling us that you<BR>bingley tells you her brother greatly admires miss darcy, he is in the smallest degree less sensible of<BR>chosen because it was the second volume of his, she gave a great yawn and said, "how pleasant it is to<BR>controverted. she inquired into charlotte's domestic concerns familiarly and minutely, gave her a great<BR>and he knew he should have nothing to live on.<BR>elizabeth honestly and heartily expressed her delight in the prospect of their relationship. they shook<BR>colonel fitzwilliam seemed really glad to see them; anything was a welcome relief to him at<BR>