LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2016

From:
Article Alley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2016 09:43:29 -0300
Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://gibnic.party/turbo/display.php?M=249862&C=572e1e7a6f114249ab70b565890210e4&S=17&L=8&N=5

Article Alley

Unique Content the right choice for your business?

As member of Article Alley a few years ago, we are looking to reach out to
all of our old members to assist you with our content writing services.

At Article Alley we are dedicated to writing high quality written content
to improve your website and search engine rankings. As all of our text that
is produced is Google Panda friendly, which is imperative when looking to
increase search engine rankings. As it is original content, you can rest
assured that you will find none of our content anywhere else on the web, as
our established and professional team of writers are more than capable of
producing their own work.

From Bengal Cats to Hair Extensions to even computer repair services, our
team does extensive research into your specific article topics and targeted
search queries in order to create a brighter future for you and your
company. These articles are never lacking in quality and are always
bringing across new and exciting topics designed to engage the reader as
well as having the functionality of bring in increased website traffic.

In all, our content writing carries out two roles at once, and is in no way
plagiarized by our article writers. Using our service is the perfect method
of gaining customers and increasing profitability, and so be sure to
enquire with interest, on how Article Alley can secure your future today.
Since we do all our own research into the content we are publishing, we
produce content on the level of any expert in a given field, and so if you
can point us in the right direction we can give you the service that you
desire.

Our packages are as follows:

   1 Article           2 - 5 Articles    6 - 10 Articles    11 + Articles
      21+ Articles
   USD35 each           USD30 each         USD25 each          USD20 each
     USD18 each

So, how exactly can you start taking advantage of this fantastic service?
Simply click on the link below to place your order with Article Alley
ensuring to stipulate exactly what you desire in terms of your content. Our
team will respond to you as soon as your order is received, providing you
with a delivery date and away you go! So what are you waiting for? To order
now, simply click here

Kind Regards,

The Article Alley Team
www.articlealley.com

Article Alley
 E-Innovation Centre, Priorslee, Telford, TF2 9FT, UK

To stop receiving these
emails:http://gibnic.party/turbo/unsubscribe.php?M=249862&C=572e1e7a6f114249ab70b565890210e4&L=8&N=17