LISTSERV_HELP Archives

September 2006

From:
Rowena Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 04:25:17 -0900
Dear PC USer,

You are cordially invited to participate in a revolutionary new mp3 website launch event.

The Best Site for MP3 Downloads, yourMP3song has finally arrived!

Forget iTunes...Forget eMusic...Forget Napster...MP3aroundoffer.com is here!

Signup today and get 100 songs for ABSOLUTELY FREE!

To claim your 100 songs for instant download, by visiting mp3aroundoffer.com and

just fill out our membership form to get your free songs, no DL restrictions, pick from any songs in our library!

-Choose from our huge selection of songs - All the current hits + all your favorites.
-Blazing-fast download speeds from our cutting-edge network.
-All the same music as iTunes, Napster, eMusic, only we are 90% cheaper!
-High quality MP3 files, minimum bit-rate of 192kbps.
-Friendly 24-Hour Customer Support.
-100% Legal. Our site is Certified and Licensed. Satisfaction [log in to unmask]

http://mp3dva.com

To do so, attach the following notices to the program.  It is safest
list. You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to
- Doug Kaufman provided a set of patches to make curl build fine on DJGPP
“Hammer and Sickle” (c) 2005 CDV Software Entertainment AG.All rights reserved.
*
"MsWheelDeltaView":REG_DWORD
of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and
given a too long URL.
and SSL/TSL support.
SQ effort and funds expended (Planned vs. Actual)
PRODUCT, AS DEFINED BELOW. BY INSTALLING THIS
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the
file ace32.exe is used.
you have a licensed copy of the Product. The update of these
HKCU - only for the current user. If the parameter in HKLM is equal to 0
Risk Management
of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and
Daniel (16 November 2005)
# "white-list" of safe places to browse. Note this means that the file will
the Copy button to create a copy of the Original
building owned or leased by your company. Additionally,
(http://www.arjsoft.com/). It is necessary to import into the  registry

- David Lang fixed IPv6 support for TFTP!
Privoxy 3.0 is finally released! This is way behind schedule, but better late
6.1. Get Support