CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

October 2007

From:
Ronda Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ronda Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:26:36 +0400
OEM products is a legal versions of software which is sold without the fancy package and manuals. So we can sell it with big discounts. You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals. Look at our site and choose what you need.

We sell at OEM prices, Retail prices is given just for comparing.

VIEW ALL PRODUCTSMicrosoft Windows XP Professional with SP2
Retail price: $269.99
OEM price: $49.95

Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
Retail price: $899.00