CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

August 2007

From:
Kenya Pitts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenya Pitts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:25:16 -0700
You can expect an increase ranging from 1 to 4 inches in length after a 4 month supply, but we do recommend the 6 month package for better results and higher savings. We recommend you to take two tablets once a day, after a meal. No, MegaDik Pills do not cause any known adverse side effects.http://oekakie.comMegaDik stimulates cell growth within the corpora cavernosa itself. An increase in cells allows for more blood to enter the penis making the penis larger and the erection more intense. The corpora cavernosa are the two bodies of erectile tissue on each side of the penis. MegaDik is 100% natural with no known side effects. All growth is permanent.