CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

November 2022

From:
Horizon Fitness <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Horizon Fitness <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2022 07:01:04 -0600
Use code FREEMAT to claim your gift

( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GUI4E-0/c.aspx )
( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GUI4D-0/c.aspx )
free_live_sex_cams_chat
 ijq.page.link/Ji9H#
tring,

Brrrrrrr .. do you feel that? For many of us, the sure signs of winter weather and cooler temps are approaching. The daylight hours are getting shorter, and it can be a very hard to stay motivated this time of the year. It’s an easy excuse to derail your outdoor training routine or skip the gym. None of us love getting into a chilly car, in the dark, and slogging across town just to get our sweat-sesh started.

We understand, and we’ve been there too! That’s why at Horizon, we want to make it easier to get a great workout without all the hassle. Horizon home fitness equipment is durable, affordable, and gives you the flexibility to work out on your terms, on your schedule and most importantly – in the comfort of your home.

As a special bonus, this weekend only, we’re offering a free gift with any in-stock cardio purchase.

Buy any new cardio unit, and get a FREE Fitness mat ( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GY458-0/c.aspx ) (a $70 value!). Just use code FREEMAT.

Place a fitness mat underneath your new treadmill ( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GY459-0/c.aspx ), elliptical, ( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GY45A-0/c.aspx ) or indoor cycle ( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GY45B-0/c.aspx ) to help protect your floors, carpeting and equipment.

Don’t wait, the best deals are live now. Beat the holiday rush, and be ready to rock your home fitness routine before the holidays hit.

Shop now > ( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GUI4G-0/c.aspx )

Use code FREEMAT to grab a free fitness mat!

( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GY45C-0/c.aspx )
✔ Free Fitness Mat!

✔ Free Shipping!
✔ Save $200
✔ Quick Dial Controls
✔ Bluetooth Smart
✔ Rapid Sync Motor

✔ 20x60" Deck

Shop the 7.0 AT > ( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GY45C-0/c.aspx )

Use code FREEMAT to claim your gift

( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GY45D-0/c.aspx )
✔ Free Fitness Mat!
✔ Free Shipping!

✔ Heart Rate Monitor Included
✔ App Integrations & Connectivity
✔ Quiet and Smooth Drive System
✔ Intuitive Controls
✔ Fully Adjustable Handlebars and Seat
✔ Dual-sided Pedals with Toe Cages / SPD Clips

Shop the 7.0 IC > ( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GY45D-0/c.aspx )

Use code FREEMAT to claim your gift

( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GUI4H-0/c.aspx )
( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GUI4I-0/c.aspx )
( https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-7BU4KE-GUI4J-0/c.aspx )

Offer is subject to availability and may change at any time. Offer only good on new purchases made between November 11 - 13, 2022. Excludes all previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers.

Tablet and subscriptions not included. All trademarks are property of their respective owners, are used for identification purposes only, and do not imply endorsement.

For more information visit Horizon Fitness ( www.horizonfitness.ca )
Phone 888.878.9011 | 1600 Landmark Drive | Cottage Grove, WI 53527 US
Copyright @ 2022 Horizon Fitness. All rights reserved.
Manage your email preferences. https://mail.horizonfitness.run/59PM-ILNT-C49DC2FD00E54DF67BU4KE64F3188D6303A8F2/uns.aspx