CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

From:
Danladi Boukas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danladi Boukas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:43:17 +0240
WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007\
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California. With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.

Ask your broker about SGDS
Not intersted? Just watch.

Especially if the tune is repetitive as is the case with.
It is total hell if you have to solve a system down at a customers site.
> Hey Mike,
One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software problem has had at a big moment.
In a previous life I used to identify, isolate and repair software defects in a fault tolerant environment.
> I hope I have helped you.
Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.
My first impression is that the testing is occurring in the field and that the software is encountering many failures.
He is, unless I'm mistaken,the paid host.
> Any new or bigger promotion creates a mandatory lock-up of your computers.
Shrink your swap file size.
Now my take on a customer explaining.
Also, I am sure Mike can handle the heat.
If I contact customer service at (for the umpteenth time) they will tell me again they are working on it and all will be fine.
Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.