CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

June 2007

From:
LOTTERY BOARD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LOTTERY BOARD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:30:53 -0400
British National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

           WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw (#1004) of the British National Lottery online Sweepstakes International program held on 20th May 2007. It is now available for claims and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION as regards this. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 05, 06, 17, 20, 28, 42 ( Bonus 33) , which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of One Million Pounds,(One Million Pounds)  in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £ 1000,000 Million Pounds , shared amongst the(4)lucky winners in this category i.e Match 6 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from worldWide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly. To file for your claim,  contact Mr. Maxwell Smith your Fiduciary Claims Agent.

The Fiduciary Claims are below:

Agent Name: Mr. Maxwell Smith,
Tel: +44 704-571-0545
Tel: +44 704-571-0543
Email: [log in to unmask]

Provide him with the information below:

Claims Requirements:
7.Present Country------------------------

Good luck from me and members of staff of the British National Lottery.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Stella Amas