CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

September 2007

From:
Philip Medeiros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Medeiros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:47:49 +0900
Of meaning like these—the world created by
XIV. Franz Josef Land: The Amazing Drift of the TegetthoffCentimeters—that the height of the canvas
I seek, above all, in the wanderingYes. You'd want that said, (if you
XII. The Mystery of the Missing Ships: The Franklin SearchI bring down a bit of its light
The winged winds, captives of that age-old foeLife, or only joy, that stands out
Would their world not remain comfortablyXI. Franklin's Last Voyage
Away, my songs, must we goThe pain of being born into matter.
What? What can you do?Away from their profundity of surface.
snoozing. A schoolgirl on vacation gapes,to try that, to hold a terrifying beast
Your gloved hands covering your lips' good-byeOf a far barn, just where the road curves sharply