AIM Archives

May 2018

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Wed, 16 May 2018 17:05:36 +0100
Hi Aim,

After many years, WAYN has become part of something bigger.

SO WHAT'S NEW?
We're moving to a new platform where WAYN will be simplified, focusing on providing you with inspiration on where to travel to next.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU?
Fresh travel and lifestyle content combined with the ability to book your next trip. It also means that your WAYN profile will soon not be available, so the team can focus on providing you with more curated travel recommendations.

WHAT WILL CHANGE?
Your personal data will be deleted by 25th of May 2018 along with social interaction features such as making friends and interacting with them. Thus, please make sure to exchange contact details with your friends.

View your profile:
https://www2.wayn.com/-/118150-yfx5ms/22419545-4ce6168f8acfc63b&member_key=22419545

Thanks for your support and we hope you will enjoy the new WAYN.

Yours,
The WAYN Team