AIM Archives

September 2008

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Thank you for subscribing to the AIM list." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jas Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:25:24 -0700
Hello,

It has been a long time since we had talk. How is everything with you? I
hope that everything is fine. I am doing great. I am sending this email to
see if you need any help with mortgage. I have been working with US Mortgage
Center, Fresno. We have great programs for this time of need to help
individuals like you. If you or anyone that you know need any help in this
field of finance, please feel free to contact me at 559-458-5911. I can help
you with any type of loan that you need. We have different solutions for
different situations and it all depends that what you need.

Since interest rates are low, it is a good time to make new purchase or
invest in Real Estate. So if you know anyone who is looking to refinance or
buy new home. Please forward my information to him.

 Thanks

 Jas Singh

 <http://www.jsrealestates.com>