AIM Archives

May 2014

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Jerome via WAYN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerome via WAYN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 01:34:57 +0100
Hi Aim,

Trust you are well?

We have just launched a new service that allows our members to discover the best things about your city.

As a member of the WAYN community, I wanted to personally ask you for 1 minute of your time to see if you could be so kind and let us know the best thing about your city?

Could you please let all users know by adding a quick tip about Fresno here?

Oh, by the way – we will add Credits to your account in return!

Add a tip:
http://www.wayn.com/-/56001-1zss79m/22419545

Thank you so much in advance for your time,

Jerome Touze
Co-Founder of WAYN.com