AIM Archives

October 2000

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Thomas Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:26:10 -0700
Hello everyone,

I sent out an invitation to all the new members join the aimcsuf egroup I
created.  This message if for all the old members that are still active in
the club.  I am going to be using the egroup for all communication this
semester, since it is easier to update and control.  To join the group reply
to the invitation, or if you didn’t receive the invitation send a message to
me at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  with the subject:
“add me to list” and your full name and phone number in the body, thanks.

Also this Thursday Oct 5th at 8pm we are going to be having a general
meeting, the location will be announced.

Thanks
Thomas Jackson