Hi,

I trust this email finds you well.

SAP Business One is a simple, industry-specific business software solution that helps you make better decisions faster and execute more quickly. With it, you can connect your front office and back-office processes, giving you control over everything from customer relationships to complex supply chains, freeing up time for innovation and growth.

We are the best and trusted SAP B1 partner in India, helping in business digital transformation by reflecting your business legacy in a true sense, indeed!

What should ERP do to business?

Subscription charges are as below For Cloud Based;

Rs.13000/User/Month = License + Hosting + Support

*Conditions Apply

1.Rs.90000/- One time Cost +12 Month Locking Period + 2 Users Minimum

2.Licenses in the Name of Our Organization + Subscription charges billed Quarterly in Advance.

Please revert me for the license and the product demo.

Kind Regards,

Vinod Thomas

Bangalore

                                                                            If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as “opt-out”