Hi there

Loved your website.

Found you - As we recently doubled the website traffic and conversion rate just by integrating Google’s latest guidelines into the website of similar business like yours.

Would love to do something similar for you. We’ll run a free audit on your website to measure traffic, performance, and area of improvement as per Google's latest guidelines

We are web design and digital marketing company been here for 7 years now serving US and Canada.

Let me know and I’ll be happy to send you our recent work as well.

Thanks,

Patrick Jones