firstname - olivia

  lastname - Soghomonian

  email - [log in to unmask]

  phonenumber -

  relationshipwiththeuniversity - Student

  whattypeoffeedbackdoyouhaveforus - Complaint

  feedback - I spoke with multiple advisors about declaring a second major. Some advisors instructed me to wait until graduation to apply for the second major so that I could graduate with both, so they gave an academic plan to follow. This has caused multiple problems with class enrollment, and now it is uncertain whether I will be able to graduate on time since the classes that I needed to sign up with are full. The only way that professors can accommodate is if I were to take a class asynchronously, but the professor is not happy about this option, which may delay my graduate by an entire semester, an option that I cannot afford.