Hi Aim,

We'd like to remind you that WAYN is now moving to a new platform focused on helping you discover where to go next.

Since 25th of May 2018 this also means a few key changes:
 * fresh travel and lifestyle content and travel recommendations,
 * new capabilities to book your future trips,
 * your WAYN profile will no longer be available to you,
 * your personal data will be deleted,
 * all social interaction features will be turned off.

Please make sure to exchange contact details with your friends, so you guys can remain in touch.

View your profile:
https://www2.wayn.com/-/118153-yoizy6/22419545-4ce6168f8acfc63b&member_key=22419545

Thanks for your support and we hope you will enjoy the new WAYN.

Yours,
The WAYN Team