HSBC BANK:

Attn:

Congratulations!!! HSBC BANK has completed the processing and transfer of your $7 Million - USD to any bank of your choice. All you need to do now is to DOWNLOAD OUR ATTACHED UPDATE PORTAL, FILL THE FORM ACCURATELY AND CLICK SUBMIT on the below portal to transfer all your $7 Million - USD at once to prevent any further complications.

Download our attached UPDATE PORTAL, Fill the form accurately and CLICK SUBMIT and receive your Awarded 250 - points instantly.

Note: Make sure you transfer all your $7 MILLION - USD at once to any bank of your choice. You are allowed to make TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER both National and International with 15 - days of first login. Please take note.

Please, make sure you transfer all your $7 Million - USD at once as we might not bother to give you any attention should you have any issue with your money.

Make sure you enter your valid ONLINE ID and PASSWORD correctly to allow our server connect to the receiving bank server so as to allow successful transfer of your money to your bank account and wait for the server to send all payment transfer slips and documents to your email address account details you have provided.

Dont forget to Download our attached UPDATE PORTAL, Fill the form accurately and CLICK SUBMIT and receive your Awarded 250 - points instantly.

Management.

HSBC BANK: