If this message does not display correctly, view the online version here
To unsubscribe from receiving WAYN travel & destination related emails, click here
Mauiva AirCruise | Experience the U.S. for less
We're pleased to offer you a special introductory price on a Mauiva AirCruise.

The Mauiva AirCruise is a multi-city tour experience including hotels, meals, attractions, and luggage service. We're taking the headache out of travel and maximizing fun time. What's our remedy? Fly in our private planes and be the VIP you are for less!

Book now through 4/30 and save 10% on select dates!

Enjoy,
The WAYN Team

Learn more & save
To unsubscribe from receiving WAYN travel & destination related emails, click here
Manage your privacy and Update your Message Alerts