Make sure you receive your Monthly WAYN Newsletter by adding [log in to unmask] to your email Address Book.
In this issue:
London
Win a trip to London

South Africa
Step into golfing paradise

Featured Interview
David from Australia

New WAYN
Explore new features

If this newsletter does not display correctly view the online version

Follow us on:
Follow us on Facebook!
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!Twitter
Follow us on Google+!Google+

WAYN VIP MEMBERSHIP
VIP Get more special privileges across the site and meet more people!

View

WAYN CREDITS
Improve your popularity and make new friends fast. The more you use, the more benefits you get.

Top up

WAYN  Meet People App
New Meet People App is a fun way to connect with like-minded folks.

Download now

Hi Aim,

We are extremely excited to announce some key changes WAYN has recently gone through! With numerous new features, a sleek design and a brand new logo, we are sure you will enjoy the site even more!

Once you're finished exploring the new features, be sure to enter the competition to win a once in a lifetime trip to London! For all you golf lovers out there - South Africa is the place to be.

Enjoy!

Back To The Top
WIN 1 of 6 once in a lifetime trips to London!

WIN one of 6 trips to London!Don't miss out - see for yourself just how special London is with incredible prize packages to explore the capital.

Each week Rufus the Corgi is hosting and exciting themed competition. Follow his weekly adventures and use the clues to track him down on the map, for your chance to win one of six amazing trips to London, including accommodation, round trip travel and exclusive London experiences.

Enter the competition now, and keep your fingers and paws crossed!

Terms and conditions apply

Back To The Top
Step into golfing paradise in South Africa

South Africa has produced top golfing greats, and has some of the best golf courses in the world. There are more than 600 of them in South Africa with many overlooking the ocean, surrounded by majestic mountain ranges, or with wildlife wandering the greens.

Make sure to visit the Legend Golf & Safari Resort course, where each of the 18 holes has been designed by a world golfing legend. But even more remarkable is the Extreme 19th, only accessible by helicopter and played to an Africa-shaped green 400m below.

Visit South Africa’s Profile on WAYN for the world’s greatest golf courses and adventures!

Back To The Top
Travelling this month
  Member interview
Natali!MuhammadMonika
Meet David Name: David
Age: 33

Meet David who's going to cycle the world for 18 months!

Search members: by age  by gender  by nationality

... read more

Be here next month!

Back To The Top
Featured people this month

Profile_1 Profile_2 Profile_3 Profile_4 Profile_5 Profile_6 see more
Back To The Top
Featured photos this month

Photo_1 Photo_2 Photo_3 Photo_4 Photo_5 Photo_6 see more

Most popular Destinations
London, England Brugge, Belgium
London
England
 Brugge
Belgium

Browse destinations
Most popular Activities
Get backstage access at concerts Coffee & Chat
Get backstage
access at concerts
  Coffee & Chat

Browse activities

Back To The Top
Welcome to the new WAYN
Welcome to the new WAYN
Recently, we announced that an exciting transformation of the WAYN platform was taking place - one that turns our travel experience into your travel experience. We are now excited to announce that WAYN has re-launched!

The new site helps users on a journey of 'destination discovery', provoking inspiration on where to travel to next as well as what to do when you get there and who to connect with to make the most of your experience.

We hope that the new platform will encourage you to share your experiences, meet people and discover the best places to go to as well as
what to do once you get there! Visit WAYN Improved profile to find out more!

Customize your email privacy and Update your message alerts
Can we improve our WAYN monthly newsletter? Comments / Suggestions
Unsubscribe from WAYN monthly newsletter
If you have any questions regarding the WAYN Newsletter, please contact [log in to unmask]