Make sure you receive your Monthly WAYN Newsletter by adding [log in to unmask] to your email Address Book.
In this issue:
South Africa
World's greatest adventures

Featured Interview
Gosia from London

Valentine's Day
Time to spread the love

If this newsletter does not display correctly view the online version

Follow us on:
Follow us on Facebook!
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter! Twitter

Follow us on Google+! Google+

WAYN VIP MEMBERSHIP
VIP Get more special privileges across the site and meet more people!

View

WAYN CREDITS
Improve your popularity and make new friends fast. The more you use, the more benefits you get.

Top up

WAYN  Meet People App
New Meet People App is a fun way to connect with like-minded folks.

Download now

Dear Aim,

New Year is finally here and if you haven’t made any resolutions yet, let WAYN help you do so! Why not put South Africa on your to-visit list and experience some of the world's great adventures?

Also, don’t forget about Valentine’s Day, which is the perfect occasion to show your loved ones you care!

Enjoy!

Back To The Top
Enjoy some of the world’s greatest adventures

World's greatest adventures Did you know that South Africa is arguably the adventure capital of the world, with distinctions such as the world’s highest bridge bungee jump and the world’s only crocodile and shark cage-diving?

If you don’t like your adrenaline level sky high, then there’s nothing to worry about as you’ll discover the bewildering range of mild to wild activities available.

Visit the brand new South Africa Profile on WAYN – you’re guaranteed to feel a little thrill...

Back To The Top
Travelling this month
 Member interview
Louis Suzen Daniil

Meet Gosia Name: Gosia
Age: 34

Meet a girl who made
travelling a way of her life.

Search members:  by age by gender by nationality

... read more

Be here next month!

Back To The Top
Featured people this month

Profile_1 Profile_2 Profile_3 Profile_4 Profile_5 Profile_6 see more
Back To The Top
Featured photos this month

Photo_1 Photo_2 Photo_3 Photo_4 Photo_5 Photo_6 see more

Most popular Destinations
Miami, United States   England
Miami
United States
  England

Browse destinations
Most popular Activities
Learn to ride a horse   Wakeboarding
Learn to ride
a horse
  Wakeboarding

Browse activities

Back To The Top
Don't be shy - it's time to spread the love
Send a Valentine
Loves me... Loves me not... Why wonder or make others wonder? Don't be shy this Valentine's Day, show your friends you care, or confess your feelings to someone you've been secretly admiring!

To help Cupid slightly this year, we have once again prepared a number of beautifully designed virtual Gifts, and Valentine's Day eCards you can share with your loved ones, or send in revenge to your own admirers.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Customize your email privacy and Update your message alerts
Can we improve our WAYN monthly newsletter? Comments / Suggestions
Unsubscribe from WAYN monthly newsletter
If you have any questions regarding the WAYN Newsletter, please contact [log in to unmask]