Make sure you receive your Monthly WAYN Newsletter by adding [log in to unmask] to your email Address Book.
In this issue:
South Africa
Soak up December sunshine

Featured Interview
Laura from England

Website of the Year
Vote for WAYN!

If this newsletter does not display correctly view the online version

Follow us on:
Follow us on Facebook!
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!Twitter

Follow us on G+!Google+

WAYN VIP MEMBERSHIP
VIP Get more special privileges across the site and meet more people!

View

WAYN CREDITS
Improve your popularity and make new friends fast. The more you use, the more benefits you get.

Top up

WAYN  Meet People App
New Meet People App is a fun way to connect with like-minded folks.

Download now

Dear Aim,

Let’s spread the good news – WAYN has once again been nominated for Website of the Year Awards! We keep the fingers crossed and appreciate your support via voting.

Also read on for a tempting invitation to soak up the South African sunshine this coming season and congratulate Laura on winning the competition sponsored by The Greek National Tourism Organisation.

Enjoy!

Back To The Top
Come soak up the South African sunshine in December!

image With over 3000km of coastline, and a huge variety of festivals and activities, South Africa is the perfect destination for December getaways.

Whether you’re after an adrenaline-packed holiday, or simply dream of relaxing in the sun, surrounded by unspoilt nature and beautiful views, you are sure to enjoy South African summer.

Visit South Africa and experience amazing places, make new friends with welcoming locals, and have some sunny holiday memories to tell back home.
Back To The Top
Traveling this month
 Member interview
AsafInsafPedro

Read the interview! Name: Laura
Age: 34

Meet the winner
of Visit Greece competition!

Search members: by age  by gender  by nationality

... read more

Be here next month!

Back To The Top
Featured people this month

Profile_1  Profile_2  Profile_3  Profile_4  Profile_5  Profile_6  see more
Back To The Top
Featured photos this month

Photo_1 Photo_2  Photo_3  Photo_4  Photo_5  Photo_6  see more

Most popular Destinations
img img
Pretoria
South Africa
 Ródos
Greece

Browse destinations
Most popular Activities
img img
Go wine tasting
in South Africa
  Complete
a Rubik’s Cube

Browse activities

Back To The Top
Vote for WAYN in Website of the Year competition!
image
We are delighted to announce that we have once again been nominated for MetrixLab’s Website of the Year Awards!

We would like to thank you all for your continued support and we hope that you can support us once again by voting for WAYN in the category of Communities & Social networks.
By casting your vote you also get the chance to win some great prizes including a Nikon COOLPIX S3300 photo camera, the new iPad and a Samsung 3D TV. So get voting and here’s to another great year ahead!

Vote for WAYN in Website of the Year competition!

Customize your email privacy and Update your message alerts
Can we improve our WAYN monthly newsletter? Comments / Suggestions
Unsubscribe from WAYN monthly newsletter
If you have any questions regarding the WAYN Newsletter, please contact [log in to unmask]