WAYN Newsletter

Make sure you receive your Monthly WAYN Newsletter by adding [log in to unmask] to your email Address Book.
In this issue:
Slovenia
Green. Active. Healthy.

Featured Interview
Ermo from Estonia

WAYN Team members
Meet the Crew

If this newsletter does not display correctly view the online version

Follow us on:
Follow us on Facebook!
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!Twitter

WAYN VIP MEMBERSHIP
VIP Get more special privileges across the site and meet more people!

View

WAYN CREDITS
Improve your popularity and make new friends fast. The more you use, the more benefits you get.

Top up

WAYN  Meet People App
New Meet People App is a fun way to connect with like-minded folks.

Download now

Dear Aim,

This month, kick-start the holiday season with the natural beauty of Slovenia, read through the interview with Ermo - our winner of the Journey of Kenya competition, and meet the WAYN Team members.

Enjoy!

Back To The Top
Green. Active. Healthy. Slovenia.

image Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean and the Pannonian Plain meets the Karst. You can have one eye on the sea, then look in the other direction and be surrounded by high mountains.

Slovenia has an amazing wealth of attractions and features. The choice is so wide that sometimes it is hard to decide what to see and do. One thing is sure - this small country is guaranteed to satisfy the needs of all the nature and adventure lovers!

Visit Slovenia´s profile on WAYN and experience the natural beauty.
Back To The Top
Traveling this month
 Member interview
DenisVenusSimon

Read the interview! Name: Ermo
Age: 41

Ermo has won a trip
to Kenya and wants to share
his experience with you.

Search members: by age  by gender  by nationality

... read more

Be here next month!

Back To The Top
Featured people this month

Profile_1  Profile_2  Profile_3  Profile_4  Profile_5  Profile_6  see more
Back To The Top
Featured photos this month

Photo_1 Photo_2  Photo_3  Photo_4  Photo_5  Photo_6  see more

Most popular Destinations
img img
Negril
Jamaica
 Malta

Browse destinations
Most popular Activities
img Surfing
Visit Greece

 Surfing

Browse activities

Back To The Top
WAYN Team Members
image
They are part of The WAYN Team and are here to welcome you and make sure you have a fun experience using WAYN and all the features we have online for you here. Meet Ania, Alice, Dagmara, Lidia, Ben and Steven and find out their favorite Destinations and Activities!

Customize your email privacy and Update your message alerts
Can we improve our WAYN monthly newsletter? Comments / Suggestions
Unsubscribe from WAYN monthly newsletter
If you have any questions regarding the WAYN Newsletter, please contact [log in to unmask]