WAYN Newsletter

Make sure you receive your Monthly WAYN Newsletter by adding [log in to unmask] to your email Address Book.
In this issue:
LeadingCampings
The natural wellness

Featured Interview
Laura from England

WAYN Mobile Apps
Free Download

If this newsletter does not display correctly view the online version

Follow us on:
Follow us on Facebook!Facebook

Follow us on Twitter!Twitter

WAYN VIP MEMBERSHIP
VIP Get more special privileges across the site and meet more people!

View

WAYN CREDITS
Credits Improve your popularity and make new friends fast. The more you use, the more benefits you get.

Top up

Hi Aim,

This month WAYN is giving you a glimpse at our new WAYN Mobile Apps, some of the latest travel deals and offers, and featured interview with Laura from England. Enjoy!

Back To The Top
Decelerate at LeadingCampings – you deserve it!

image Imagine there is a natural wellness program for you. At LeadingCampings not only you will find the perfect retreat for body and soul, but also stay in harmony with nature while enjoying full comfort of your personal accommodation.

Live at your own pace, don’t worry about the mealtimes and dress code. Feel the green grass under your feet and breathe the fresh air. Switch off at LeadingCampings, and recharge your batteries while you enjoy the deceleration experience. That’s what we call the natural wellness.

Visit LeadingCampings to learn more.
Back To The Top
Traveling this month
 Member interview
Jeanette Phil Jeremy

Read the interview! Name: Laura
Age: 34

She is the life and soul
of each party and dreams
of visiting Amazon.

Search members: by age  by gender  by nationality

... read more

Be here next month!

Back To The Top
Featured people this month

Profile_1  Profile_2  Profile_3  Profile_4  Profile_5  Profile_6  see more
Back To The Top
Featured photos this month

Photo_1  Photo_2  Photo_3  Photo_4  Photo_5  Photo_6  see more

Most popular Destinations
img img
Slovenia

 Cannes
France

Browse destinations
Most popular Activities
img img
Camping

 Try sushi

Browse activities

Back To The Top
Download free WAYN Mobile Apps
image
WAYN Mobile Apps have arrived. If you have an Android or iOS mobile you can download them for free and enjoy WAYN wherever you go! WAYN Mobile Apps allow you to connect with people from all over the world, be it your current location or future dream destination.

Through the Apps you can meet new people, browse photos, message others for tips or check out your matches – from wherever you happen to be at.

Download the WAYN Mobile App, and get the fun started!

Customize your email privacy and Update your message alerts
Can we improve our WAYN monthly newsletter? Comments / Suggestions
Unsubscribe from WAYN monthly newsletter
If you have any questions regarding the WAYN Newsletter, please contact [log in to unmask]