Happy Monday,

http://www.csufresno.edu/studentaffairs/programs/outreach/events/AARC_2011/

Registration is happening NOW!  Let me know if you have issues registering on the site.  Have a blessed week!

From: "Wendy White" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Centralcal" <[log in to unmask]>, "Anne Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>, "Chris White" <[log in to unmask]>, "Lynda Murphy" <[log in to unmask]>, "Veronica Covert" <[log in to unmask]>, "Alexa Barba-Tepper" <[log in to unmask]>, "Shauna Rhea" <[log in to unmask]>, "Diana Richardson" <[log in to unmask]>, "Phyllis Allen\" l" <[log in to unmask]>, "David Weaver" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], "Mona Martin" <[log in to unmask]>, "Pamela Young" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kerry baker" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Reatha Conn" <[log in to unmask]>, "Tasha Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>, "Erica Embry" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kenyon L Whitman\"\"Reatha Conn" <[log in to unmask]>, "francesp" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 2:01:07 PM
Subject: Re: Fresno State African American Student Recruitment Conference (Nov. 19th)

TGIF,

I am attaching a Greetings letter along with a flyer for this year's African-American Student Recruitment Conference being hosted at Fresno State on November 19th!

*New update for our conference line-up:  The conference committee has  confirmed the  new Fresno State Head Men's Basketball Coach, Mr. Rodney Terry as our Keynote speaker for this year's event.  Mr. Terry will headline our event along with other outstanding Fresno State students, faculty/staff,  alumni, and volunteers who are taking time out of their busy schedules to put on a 5-Star event for our students.

Hurry and get your students registered!  Oct. 1 is  tomorrow, and  we all know how time flies!

--

CSU, Fresno Educational Talent Search Program (TRIO)
5240 N. Jackson M/S UC 59

The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way. ~ Robert Kiyosaki