Dear WESTOPians;

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and health.

I’ll start by congratulating all those institutions that will continue and/or began to operate an ETS and/or EOC program.  You all did an exceptional job writing those proposals but we must not forget about the work done by the Council for Opportunity in Education.  The hard work done by COE would not have been possible without the contributions we all made to reach Fair Share.

Fortunately, all regions made Fair Share as a whole, but unfortunately, WESTOP was the only association not to reach our goal of 100%.  So this year we must work extra hard in order for COE to continue advocating for our upcoming Upward Bound Competition.

Attached are the most recent Fair Share reports and as you can see, we have a lot of work ahead of us.

Attached you will also find the flyer and form for this year’s 10 for 10 campaign.  Encourage your colleagues to contribute in helping WESTOP reach and surpass 100%.  In the upcoming weeks COE will also launch Institutional Membership Campaigns, so keep an eye out for those if your institution is one of the many that need to renew its membership.

Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me if any questions arise.

Respectfully Submitted,

Ricardo Marmolejo - FairShare Coordinator

Western Association of Educational Opportunity Personnel

c:  (559) 355-4289

o:  (559) 737-5401

e:  [log in to unmask]

TRiO . . . it works!