Dearest Cen Cal Members!

Reminder II: We will be having our second Central Cal Meeting at Stanford University on Friday, October 14, 2011, at the end of our Professional Development Seminar (PDS). We expect all new members and continuing members to attend. Please bring others who have not had an opportunity to join us at our Chapter meetings.

Chapter Meeting Information:

When: Friday, October 14, 2011

Note: Cen Cal PDS is Thursday, Oct 13 - Friday, Oct 14, 2011

Time: 10am - 11:50am - Cen Cal Board Meeting

Location: Alway M114 (please see map attachments)

For those of you who have not registered for PDS please visit http://www.cvent.com/d/IIS8A5Jm8UqIwHb8i7sZSA/4774/P1/1Q.  The Cen Cal Board highly encourages you all to attend PDS and participate in our chapter meeting. Happy Friday!

Warm Regards,

Martha Escalera, President-Elect
Director, Student Success Program (SSS TRiO)
The National Hispanic University|14271 Story Road, San Jose, CA  95127
Office: 408-273-2709 | Fax: 408-254-1369 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Discover our greatness @ www.nhu.edu<http://mail.nhu.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.nhu.edu/>
[cid:image001.jpg@01CC8510.71D72D80]<https://share.mylaureate.com/sites/nhuhr/NHU%20Logos/nhu_275x75px.jpg>[cid:image004.jpg@01CC8514.74F2C890]