Good Morning CenCal,

The 2011 CenCal Scholarship application is now available!  The application is attached to this e-mail, and it will posted on our CenCal website shortly.  The postmark deadline is Monday, December 5th, 2011.

Please review the application with any student you wish to nominate.  Use the application checklist as a guide to ensure the student's packet is complete. Also attached is an article, "How to Write a Winning Scholarship Essay" that can help your students write a strong scholarship essay for this application or any other scholarship. Good Luck and let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Luis Morales

College Counselor/ CenCal Scholarship Chair

Educational Talent Search Program
California State University, Fresno
(O)559.278.2252 (F) 559.278.2322