Good Morning CenCal,

The 2011 CenCal Scholarship application is now available! The application is attached to this e-mail , and it will posted on our CenCal website shortly . The postmark deadline is Monday, December 5th , 2011.

Please review the application with any student you wish to nominate. Use the application checklist as a guide to ensure the student's packet is complete. Also attached is an article, "How to Write a Winning Scholarship Essay" that can help your students write a strong scholarship essay for this application or any other scholarship. Good Luck and let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Luis Morales

College Counselor/ CenCal Scholarship Chair

Educational Talent Search Program
California State University, Fresno
(O)559.278.2252 (F) 559.278.2322