Happy Hump Day,

It's 25 days and counting until the Annual African-American Student Recruitment Conference that is being hosted at Fresno State. Just a friendly reminder to register your students for this year's event. I am again attaching the event flyer along with a scholarship application that came our way for an African-American female. The committee is hard at work in solidifying final conference details and need your help in meeting our goal of hosting for 400 participants. YES, 400!!! WHY NOT?

With this said, take a minute and register your students, even if you don't have exact names. If you plan on bringing a group of 20 then register for that many students and make it happen to meet your goal. We want to evenly spread students out for all the workshops that we will be offering. Be on the look-out for additional conference details on our website by the end of the week OR early next week.

We also want to solicit input from you regarding a mini-campus tour to possibly happen immediately following the conference? The tour would highlight certain areas of Fresno State that students would most likely be interested in. Depending on your responses, we MAY or MAY NOT offer this, but we want to make sure students/groups have this as an option. PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP!

The committee appreciates your collaboration in helping us meet the needs of your students. See ya soon!