Dearest Cen Cal Members!

We will be having our second Central Cal Meeting at Stanford University on Friday, October 14, 2011, during our Professional Development Seminar.

We expect all new members and continuing members to attend, and bring others who have not had an opportunity to join one of our

Chapter meetings.

Meeting Agenda

10am – 12:00m – Cen Cal Board Meeting (agenda & map details to follow as we approach the date)

We highly encourage you all to attend PDS and stay for our chapter meeting!! Please don’t hesitate to contact me or any of the board members who are copied in this email. Safe travels to those attending the COE in Washington D.C. this weekend!

Martha Escalera

Director, Student Success Program (SSS TRiO)

The National Hispanic University|14271 Story Road, San Jose, CA  95127

Office: 408-273-2709 | Fax: 408-254-1369 E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Discover our greatness @ www.nhu.edu

Picturehttp://www.coenet.us/images/content/trio_logos-sss_red.jpg