Happy Friday,

I am pleased to announce the 30th Annual African American Student Recruitment Conference that will be hosted at Fresno State University on Saturday, November 19th, 2011!  I am attaching a link for participant registration.  This year we hope to have 300 attendees.  Please spread the word via your school districts, counseling offices, teachers, networks, churches,  etc.  REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS OCT. 31ST!

This year's event organizer is Ms. Reatha Conn.  Her contact information is listed on the registration page.

http://www.csufresno.edu/studentaffairs/programs/outreach/events/AARC_2011/index.html

Thanking you in advance for your support of this year's event.

--

CSU, Fresno Educational Talent Search Program (TRIO)
5240 N. Jackson M/S UC 59

The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way. ~ Robert Kiyosaki