TGIF,

I am attaching a Greetings letter along with a flyer for this year's African-American Student Recruitment Conference being hosted at Fresno State on November 19th!

*New update for our conference line-up: The conference committee has confirmed the new Fresno State Head Men's Basketball Coach, Mr. Rodney Terry as our Keynote speaker for this year's event. Mr. Terry will headline our event along with other outstanding Fresno State students, faculty/staff, alumni, and volunteers who are taking time out of their busy schedules to put on a 5-Star event for our students.

Hurry and get your students registered! Oct. 1 is tomorrow, and we all know how time flies!