In September Congress will once again confer to decide what cuts they will do to so many programs.  We can all help bring attention to the need for continued level funding for TRIO programs, NO MORE CUTS, and give your own personal story and how TRIO programs are helping you to reach your academic goals.

Follow this link:
http://www.change.org/petitions/tell-washington-dont-cut-funding-for-our-nations-most-vulnerable-students

And if you have a FaceBook account, you can "LIKE" this page to help:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Education-Petition-Dont-Cut-TRIO-Program-Funding/241476332542085?sk=wall

Kimberly Hughes, Program Assistant

Student Support Services, CSUF Foundation

5241 N. Maple Ave., Room 122

MS  TA 35

Fresno, CA  93740-8027

559-278-5725 phone

559-278-1441 fax

Email: [log in to unmask]

TRiO...it works!

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community...
Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
~Cesar Chavez