From: "McNair" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 5:00:54 PM
Subject: [Trio-list] Upcoming Conference Announcement for Trio ListServ

Hello Trio!

Please join us.

2nd Annual Claremont Graduate University McNair Scholars Conference &

Graduate School Fair

Oral Presentations, Poster Presentations,

Professional Development  Workshops, a Graduate School Fair

& an

Amazing Networking Opportunity for McNair Scholars!

Join us September 30th & October 1st, 2011 in

Sunny, Southern California

for a Great Conference.

www.cgu.edu/mcnair

Claremont, CA