Good Day Fellow WESTOPians,

FY 2010-2011 is right around the corner, so what better time than now to start thinking about meeting our Fair Share. Last year we rallied to finish the year strong but unfortunately, we were the only association to come up short.

This year I hope to not only meet our goal but to exceed it.  With that said, many of our chapters will be having their respective meetings in the upcoming days/weeks and I would like to encourage the membership to contribute as individuals and as institutional members.

Attached are two documents for you to review and hopefully they will answer some questions you might have about Fair Share.  I’ve also included the 10 for 10 Personal Contribution for us to contribute as individuals.

Don’t hesitate to get in contact with me if any questions come up.

Respectfully Submitted,

Ricardo Marmolejo - FairShare Coordinator
Western Association of Educational Opportunity Personnel
c:  (559) 355-4289
o:  (559) 737-5401
e:  [log in to unmask]

TRiO . . . it works!