We would like to invite you to Cen Cal’s 2011 Professional Development Seminar.

This year, our PDS will take place at Stanford University on October 13 & 14.

Please save the date, register information will follow:

What : Cen Cal Professional Development Seminar

Where : Stanford University – Palo Alto

When : October 13 & 14, 2011

Call for papers wil l be sent shortly. Come share your expertise, successes, and new ventures with your chapter colleagues, please consider presenting. The success of our Professional Development Seminar depends on your active participation!

-Cesar
Cesar G. Margarito
Director
TRIO - Student Support Services