So much work to do....so little time to do it.  Let's get going CENCAL - we won't go down without a fight!  Rally your students, parents, staff, advocates and friends and get the emails and letters going.

Kimberly Hughes, Program Assistant

Student Support Services, CSUF Foundation

5241 N. Maple Ave., Room 122

MS  TA 35

Fresno, CA  93740-8027

559-278-5725 phone

559-278-1441 fax

Email: [log in to unmask]

TRiO...it works!

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community...
Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
~Cesar Chavez