Okay CENCAL, you've been motivated in the past when our programs, futures for students and staff have been up against threat of losing our funding! Now is the time to make ALL of our voices heard - staff, students, alumni, peers, family, friends...we cannot allow those representatives who have pledged their support and who have sat and listened to so many testimonies of student achievements and letters. Let's pull together and each one participate in calling and emailing on July 14th!!!!

Kimberly Hughes, Program Assistant

Student Support Services, CSUF Foundation

5241 N. Maple Ave., Room 122

MS TA 35

Fresno, CA 93740-8027

559-278-5725 phone

559-278-1441 fax

Email: [log in to unmask]

TR i O ...it works!

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community...
Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
~Cesar Chavez