I hope this finds you and your loved well.

I'd like to take this time to thank you for allowing me to represent our
chapter at the regional level this past year as Chapter President. It's
been a wonderful experience and I end my term feeling a sense of
accomplishment. I believe we achieved various things that will help the
chapter continue to succeed and prosper.

Thank you for your continued involvement and participation in our meetings
and special events; also to all the committee chairs for taking on the
challenge of organizing our various events. A special thank you to the
Executive Board for their support, advice and most of all their commitment
to the chapter's success. With the incoming Officers and Chairs, I feel
that we're set for another great year of events and activities ahead of
us.

I am looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming Professional
Development Seminar this October (dates and location TBD). Our committee
will be working hard to ensure we're meeting your needs. Until then, thank
you again and have a wonderful summer.hope you have some time to stop and
smell the roses.

-Cesar
Cesar G. Margarito
Director