Ok, the 4th is over and time to RE-FOCUS on TRIO! I know your out there either on vacation, checking FB, trying to stay cool, sitting at your desk, or catching up with all the Oprah shows your TEVO'd over the course of this year! Whatever the case, TRIO needs you to set aside a few minutes and make your call.

If you are a TRIO program alumni or current TRIO student, please take the time to call Pres. Obama comment line on
July 5th @(202)456-1111 and tell him how important TRIO programs are for low income, first generation, Veterans,
and disabled students. The phones lines are staffed M-F between 9 am-5pm EST. Lets flood them with calls on July 5th!

--

CSU, Fresno Educational Talent Search Program (TRIO)
5240 N. Jackson M/S UC 59

"My job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the
impossible."